Discover why Bondi Beach is such an important part of Sydney’s beach and coastal lifestyle, the home of surf lifesaving and the famous Bondi lifesaver.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
128 Ramsgate Avenue North Bondi beach. Look for a 3 storey blue and white building located near the North Bondi RSL Club, right next door to Speedos Cafe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby carriages
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- The coastal headland walk is not suitable for prams or wheelchairs as there are stairs on the walk.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.