No trip to Sydney is complete without visiting SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. Situated on the city side of Darling Harbour, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium houses over 13,000 animals from 700 species, including sharks, dugongs, turtles, stingrays, penguins and more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Sydney Aquarium is located on the city side of Darling Harbour. Services to Darling Harbour depart from Circular Quay Wharf 5 about every half an hour. Please check timetables for full schedule on www.131500.com.au. It is a 5-10 minute walk from CBD down Market Street or King Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the opening hours are as follows:
- From Thursday to Monday 10: AM-4:00 PM (last entry is at 3:00 PM)
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays outside of the school holiday periods