Sample some of Sydney's best craft beers on a 3.5-hour brewery tasting tour. Go behind the scenes of the local craft beer scene and benefit from complimentary snacks and water and plenty of fresh craft beer and cider.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Keg & Brew Hotel, 26 Foveaux Street, Surry Hills, Sydney.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Passengers must be 18 years and over to take part in this tour
- Most beer products contain gluten. Some beer products contain nuts and/or seafood
- Please ensure you wear sturdy, enclosed shoes
- Bring a camera
- Please note that while this is the usual itinerary, the order may change slightly due to brewery operations. Start times are fixed, however drop off times can change slightly depending upon traffic and other factors. The drivers/guides do everything they can to have you back as close to the drop off time as promised