Admire the lights of Vivid Festival from the perfect vantage point as you cruise around Sydney Harbor on a catamaran. See the city light up with color, snack on delicious canapes, and make unforgettable memories.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
The departure location is Towns Place Wharf, Millers Point. This can be easily located in Google Maps or other navigation systems, and there is an image attached. It is just next door to the Port Authority of New South Wales. The wharf is a public wharf, so specific Vivid signage is limited. Upon arrival to the wharf, look for a Sea Sydney Harbour representative, who will be marking names off before you board the vessel. If you do not see the vessel or a company representative upon arrival, please wait patiently at the wharf as either one will not be too far away. As the city is busy during the Vivid Sydney Festival, plan your travel time well and plan to arrive at the wharf 15-20 minutes prior to departure time. The vessel is unable to wait for late arrivals and due to limited ticket numbers a reschedule will not be an option.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- The total duration of the experience is 1.5 hours, including boarding and disembarkation
- This cruise operates from Thursday to Sunday, departing at 6:00 PM and 8:00 PM
- Cruises are generally not affected by the weather and the tour proceeds in all weather conditions as vessels contain indoor and outdoor areas. If the local partner deems the weather conditions unsafe, and the tour is canceled, they will attempt to reschedule the tour at no cost or a credit voucher will be supplied
- Fuel costs are included in the price
- Gratuities/tips and commentary of the guide are not included
- Cruise schedules are dependent on a minimum passenger number of 8. Smaller group bookings will be at the discretion of the local partner
- Passengers of all ages must be accounted for to ensure that the maximum number of passengers aboard the vessel is not exceeded
- Please note, boarding from the wharf does include some steps