Journey to the Blue Mountains on the outskirts of Sydney and go on a guided bushwalk to remote lookouts and waterfalls. Explore a mountain village and see kangaroos and koalas at Featherdale Wildlife Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup times are between 7 AM and 7:50 AM. Please contact Activity Tours at email@example.com to confirm or change your pickup time and location which may be up to 50 minutes before the listed tour departure time. Please arrive on time or early at your confirmed pickup location. Locations are not visited unless there is a confirmed pickup arranged. Your voucher may not show your confirmed pickup if you have asked for a change after booking. 7:00 AM - Holiday Inn Potts Point - 203 Victoria St 7:15 AM - Mercure Sydney Central 818-820 George St, Little Regent St Entrance 7:20 AM - Rydges World Square, 389 Pitt St 7:30 AM - Novotel on Darling Harbour, 100 Murray St 7:35 AM - The Grace Hotel, 77 York St 7:40 AM - Sir Stamford Hotel 93 Macquarie St 7:50 AM - Amora Hotel Jamison 11 Jamison St
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tours operate in all weather conditions