Explore the coastal dune belt of the Namib in search of the small creatures that live in the desert. Track geckos, lizards, snakes, chameleon, spiders, and more while enjoying the beautiful sand dunes of the Dorob National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Swakopmund
Select participants and date
What to bring