Enjoy an exciting 2-hour surf lesson at the famous Noosa Heads Beach on the Sunshine Coast. Relish the warm water, gentle waves and waist-deep water for your first surf lesson. Experienced instructors will get you standing on a board in your first lesson.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at our trailer in the car park at Beach Access No 11, Claude Batten Drive. This is located at the river mouth at the end of Hastings Street in Noosa Heads.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Meet 15 minutes before the lesson starts
- Bring swimming gear and a towel
- Not suitable for children under the age of 8, unless assisted in the water by an adult who is not participating in the lesson