Ride the Sugarloaf cable car to explore one of Brazil's most famous attractions. Enjoy beautiful views of Rio de Janeiro and its surrounding area from the top of Morro da Urca and Sugarloaf Mountain.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Sugarloaf cable car ticket office, Av. Pasteur, 520 Rio de Janeiro RJ, 22290-240.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Foreign visitors must present photo identification and proof of COVID-19 vaccination. The following documents will be accepted: Vaccination booklet, digital or printed vaccination certificate issued by clinical research institutes or foreign government institutions at the time of vaccination.
- After booking, you will receive a separate email from the local partner with your voucher. This must be printed and exchanged at the attraction ticket office for your cable car ticket. Please keep an eye on your spam folder.
- You must show a valid passport or ID to access the attraction.
- Cable cars depart every 20 minutes, or when the maximum capacity of 65 people is reached.
- It takes 3 minutes to reach the top of the first mountain, Morro da Urca, and an additional 3 minutes to reach the summit.