Go whitewater rafting at Styria's Salza and Enns River on this adrenaline-packed guided trip from Palfau. Enjoy high-rafting gear, access to hot showers, and an optional BBQ lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Saggraben camping site.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The total combined distance is about 14 miles (23 km). You'll be on the river for 5.5 hours
- You can expect there to be 5 to 10 people per boat