Discover everything worth knowing and lots of fascinating information about the vibrant city of Stuttgart. Your guide will take you to all the main places of interest in the city center, telling you about Stuttgart's past, present and future.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, French, English, Chinese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Directly opposite Stuttgart's main station, Königstraße 1A, 70173 Stuttgart, DeutschlandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- The tour starts and ends in Stuttgart's city center
- The maximum number of participants per guide is 25; for 26 people upwards a 2nd guide will be provided