See the very best of Warwickshire with the Shakespeare's England Explorer Pass. Save money on admission prices and choose from a pass that is valid for 1, 2, or 3 days, including entry to 12 attractions across Warwickshire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your digital pass will be emailed after booking, which can be scanned at each attractionOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Some of the attractions included with the pass require you to pre-book your visit: please check the Shakespeare Pass website for the latest information
- Your digital pass will be emailed after booking, which can be scanned at each attraction
- Please check opening times before visiting attractions, particularly in winter months when opening hours are reduced
- Some attractions are free entry to children under 16-years-old and we recommend you check individual attraction entry prices.
- The St Mary's Church Tower and Shakespeare's Distillery Tour are not suitable for children under 8-years-old.
- The Shakespeare Distillery Tour runs from Wednesday to Sunday and pre-booking is required
- The Shakespeare's Distillery Tour is not suitable for children under 8-years-old