See the very best of Warwickshire with the Shakespeare's England Explorer Pass. Save money on admission prices and choose from a pass that is valid for 1, 2, or 3 days, including entry to 12 attractions across Warwickshire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Experience the wonder of the past at Shakespeare's Schoolroom and the Lord Leycester Hospital
- See the world's largest collection of British cars at the British Motor Museum
- Bring history to life at Warwick Castle and see the spectacular medieval ruins at Kenilworth Castle
- Learn how gin is made at the Shakespeare Distillery
- Discover hundreds of the world’s most beautiful butterflies at the Stratford Butterfly Farm
- Explore the crazy world of the MAD Museum
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Entry to the following attractions is included:
- Warwick Castle
- Kenilworth Castle
- British Motor Museum
- The MAD Museum
- Lord Leycester Hospital
- Hill Close Gardens
- Shakespeare Distillery (Distillery Tour - pre-booking required)
- Stoneleigh Abbey (grounds only)
- Stratford Butterfly Farm
- Shakespeare's Schoolroom
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Your digital pass will be emailed after booking, which can be scanned at each attractionOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Some of the attractions included with the pass require you to pre-book your visit: please check the Shakespeare Pass website for the latest information
- Your digital pass will be emailed after booking, which can be scanned at each attraction
- Please check opening times before visiting attractions, particularly in winter months when opening hours are reduced
- Some attractions are free entry to children under 16-years-old and we recommend you check individual attraction entry prices.
- The St Mary's Church Tower and Shakespeare's Distillery Tour are not suitable for children under 8-years-old.
- The Shakespeare Distillery Tour runs from Wednesday to Sunday and pre-booking is required
- The Shakespeare's Distillery Tour is not suitable for children under 8-years-old