Explore Strasbourg's historical center on a 2-hour guided walking tour. Take in the sights and the places you're interested in. Customize the tour to your wishes or leave the planning to your guide, who will take you wherever you want.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German
- Private group
- Visit the exterior Strasbourg Cathedral (no comments allowed inside the cathedral)
- Marvel at the well-preserved covered bridges from the 13th century
- Admire the historic Place Broglie and Cathedral of Notre-Dame
- Private tour guide
- Entrance tickets
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will be waiting for you in front of the black building, Place du Quartier Blanc, 67000 Strasbourg, FranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour can accommodate wheelchair users if you inform the operator beforehand.
- Talking in the cathedral is prohibited.
- Travel Agents please provide correct contact details for participants