Book your timed admission ticket for Stonehenge, one of the world’s most famous prehistoric monuments. When you visit the site you’ll be able to explore its new world-class visitor center that houses museum-quality exhibits, a shop, and a café.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Polish, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Once you arrive, make your way to the Stonehenge Visitor Centre to collect your tickets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- English Heritage and National Trust England members can enjoy free admission to Stonehenge
- Stonehenge is easy to get to: You can take the train to Salisbury train station and then take The Stonehenge Tour Bus service
- You can also drive to Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours from London) with parking available on-site. Parking is free to English Heritage members and Stonehenge ticket holders
- The monument sits in its open prehistoric landscape so there is no shelter at the Stone Circle. Bring warm clothing, raincoats, and umbrellas if rain or cold weather is forecast, and sunhats and plenty of water in hot weather
- Wheelchairs are available on site