Discover Swedish wildlife like moose, deer, and boar on this day trip from Stockholm. Enjoy a campfire dinner, take a hike through the forest, and drive to different hotspots to spot wild animals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the entry point to the The Green Trails. It is a 10-minute walk from both Skanstull metro station (green line) and Mariatorget metro station (red line). It is an 8-minute walk from Stockholm Södra station on the Pendeltåg (suburb train).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors