Explore the winter side of the Stockholm Archipelago by kayak. Enjoy amazing nature only 30 minutes away from the Stockholm city center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet the group at Skärgårdens Kanotcenter Kayaks & Outdoor, Resarövägen 10, 185 51 Vaxholm, a 40-minute drive from Stockholm. Parking for free is possible in a large parking lot in front. Meet the group at Skärgårdens Kanotcenter Kayaks & Outdoor, Resarövägen 10, 185 51 Vaxholm, a 40-minute drive from Stockholm. Parking for free is possible in a large parking lot in front. Getting to us by public transport: It’s easy and cheap! From Stockholm C take the subway T14 towards Mörby Centrum, on station Danderyds sjukhus go to bus terminal F and switch to bus 670. Our nearest bus stop is 100m away and is called Engarn. Bus 670 departs regularly year-round. We recommend taking the ferry from Vaxholm to Stockholm after the trip.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Thermal clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Minimum age 16 years accompanied by an adult (if you have younger kids please book our private family tour and inform us ahead about age of kids).
- For public tours, understanding of English is required in order to communicate with the instructor.
- A reasonable degree of fitness is required. Not recommended for individuals with pre-existing medical conditions.
- All participants must be able to swim.
- The sauna might be shared with other tour participants.
- You are advised to wear warm thermal underwear (preferably merino wool). Bring 2x long pants or tights (avoid jeans), 2x long sleeve, 2x warm socks, a hat, and gloves.