Ice skating in Stockholm is a great way to get outdoors and enjoy the natural beauty of the area’s scenery. From pick-up to food to skating equipment, everything is taken care of so all that's left for you to do is to enjoy your new experience!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Swedish
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is a 10-minute walk from both Skanstull metro station (green line) and Mariatorget metro station (red line). It is an 8-minute walk from Stockholm Södra station on the Pendeltåg (suburb train).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Outdoor clothing
- Thermal clothing
Know before you go
- Please note that if the weather is not safe then cross country skiing or a winter hike will take place instead
- By booking you agree to take full responsibility for any accident that may occur during the trip
- Please note, this is an active excursion it's best to wear breathable material that dries quickly. Avoid cotton if possible. Wool and polyester, worn in multiple layers, are best