Enjoy a fun and unique way to see Stockholm with a 90-minute walking tour. Pillage and plunder your way through Sweden's culture and history as you travel from the Ice Age to IKEA, traversing along the streets of Old Town with your expert Viking guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
- Private group
- Learn the history and myth of the Vikings from your guide
- Pillage and plunder your way to a deeper understanding of Sweden and its culture
- Have fun as you learn interesting facts about Stockholm
- Travel from the Ice Age to IKEA on a fun, exciting walking tour
- 1.5-hour walking tour of the Old Town
- Viking helmets to wear during the duration of the tour
- Private Guide Dressed as Viking
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please bring a water bottle, wear comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate clothes.