Tour the greener parts of Stockholm on board a canal boat and cruise for 50 minutes along the Djurgården Canal, departing from Strömkajen in the center of the city. See historic sights from the water while listening to an informative audio guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English, Chinese, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Russian
Select participants and date
Tour departs from: Strömkajen, Stockholm.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- On board, you will find W.C.s and a cafeteria, as well as crayons and paper for the kids.
- Dogs/cats are not permitted onboard sightseeing boats or coaches.