Venture out from Stockholm and into the Swedish countryside on a Half-Day Viking Culture Tour (5-6 hours). Experience real Vikings, the people behind the Hollywood fiction. See a Viking parliament, bridge, gravefield, and the historic town of Sigtuna.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy the beautiful Swedish countryside
- Come home from Sweden with a great experience
- Learn from a local/residential professional expert guide with a passion for the Vikings
- Hotel pick-up and drop off for all hotels that are within 5 kilometers from the Stockholm Central Station
- Cruise pick-up and drop off also offered without extra charge
- Driver/guide and car/van
- All local taxes and surcharges
- Lunch and optional refreshments
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wear clothes depending on the weather, keep in mind that the winters can be a bit harsh sometimes in Stockholm. Usually it is around 0C/32F.
- Bring good walking shoes, there is not a big amount of walking but some lightly rugged terrain.
- All pick-up and drop off times are approximate and delays may occur in situations with traffic jams and incidents on the roads during morning rush hour.
- The restaurant has vegetarian dishes.
- This tour is not suitable for persons under the age of 6 and over 90 years of age.