Explore the pristine beauty of thousands of islands in the Stockholm Archipelago on this full-day sailing tour. Hop aboard a comfortable yacht to discover untouched wilderness, and make this a truly relaxing day on the water.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Tours start from the Waxholmsbolaget waiting room. The boat will have a Stockholm Adventures flag. To get there you travel on your own by ferry from the Strömkajen ferry terminal across the water from the Royal Palace, in front of The Grand Hotel (metro station Kungsträdgården). The ride takes approx 55 minutes. It is also possible to take bus 670 from Danderyds sjukhus to the end station in the port of Vaxholm. You can reach the bus terminal by the red line, the direction of Mörby Centrum. The captain will meet you in the Waxholmsbolaget waiting room, look out for the ‘Stockholm Adventures’ flag on the boat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please bring warm/extra clothes, sun hat, sunglasses, sun screen, swimsuit, and shoes with rubber sole. Prepare for any kind of weather, but high winds are not typical.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to join the tour.
- The tour will take place if there are at least 2 participants. In the of this minimum not being reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Maximum weight: 150kg