Hop between the open-top buses and boats that circulate the stunning Stockholm archipelago with a 24-hour pass. Uncover the city's historic and cultural highlights, including the Royal Palace, Stockholm City Hall, the Vasa Museum, and Skansen Zoo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Russian
Select participants and date
Passengers can join/end the tour at any of the allocated tour stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour operates all year round
- Duration - 100 minutes for a full loop
- Frequency - every 15 minutes
- Start Point - Stromgatan
- The buses are red and green
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- Tour operates from 10 AM until 4 PM, frequency is every 15 minutes.