Leave Tbilisi behind to embark on an exciting off-road mountain adventure. Ride through the Kazbegi Region and Truso Valley, explore geysers and rivers, and see the remarkable Stapantsminda village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at Europe Square, next to Rike Park. You can easily find the 4x4 car at the car parking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Baby strollers
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Please note we can not predict the weather – it can be sunny, snowy, or rainy on the same day or not.
- It will be a 4x4 adventure. Don't expect so much comfort. Safety is our priority!
- There will be no equipped toilet or coffee shop in the mountains.