Hop-on a double-decker sightseeing bus and soak up the amazing sights from an open-top deck. With a 24-hour ticket, you can hop-on and hop-off at any of the 11 tour stops along the route as often as you like.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The first tour stop along the route is located at the Strandkaien Cruise Terminal. However, passengers can hop-on and hop-off at any of the stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
- The full bus route takes 50 minutes and there is a bus every 30 minutes
- The first tour departs stop 1 at 10:00 AM
- The last tour departs stop 1 at 4:00 PM
- Please note that this tour only operates when there is a cruise ship in port between June and September (please refer to the calendar for availability)