Experience one of Norway's most popular hikes, as you ascend to the top of Pulpit Rock. Join this sunrise hike, which enables you to beat the crowds and experience the sunrise over the mountains from the top of the rock.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Norwegian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from your hotel in Stavanger.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Food and drinks
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The trail is well marked and easy to follow, but depending on weather, the rocks may become slippery in some of the more demanding areas (some hiking experience is desirable, but not mandatory)
- Hikers should be prepared with clothes and shoes accordingly to the weather forecast
- Hiking boots are strongly encouraged, or approach shoes, at the very least (other suggestions include warm, windproof and waterproof clothing)
- Bring some water with you to keep hydrated, preferably in a container that you can refill along the trail
- Lunch will not be provided, but we suggest that you bring your own lunch
- Each hiker is responsible for carrying their own gear, so a suitable backpack is recommended