Experience a hike to Kjerag, where you can be in the wilderness and enjoy the view from the majestic Lysefjord.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Norwegian
- Pickup included
- Your Stavanger hotel.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Hikers should be prepared with clothes and shoes accordingly to the weather forecast
- Hiking boots are strongly encouraged, or approach shoes, at the very least (other suggestions include warm, windproof and waterproof clothing)
- Bring some water with you to keep hydrated, preferably in a container that you can refill along the trail
- Lunch will not be provided, but it is suggested that you bring your own food
- Each hiker is responsible for carrying their own gear, so a suitable backpack is recommended