Get back to nature and hike well-marked trails to the steep rock of Preikestolen. Get stunning views of the blue fjord of Lysefjorden and the Kjerag plateau along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Norwegian
- Pickup included
- Pickup from hotels in Stavanger.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Wear clothes and shoes according to the weather forecast. Hiking boots and warm, wind and waterproof clothing are recommended
- Bring water, preferably in a container you can refill on the trail. The mountains are full of clean tasty water sources
- Bring your own lunch and snacks
- Hikers are responsible for carrying their own gear. A suitable backpack is recommended
- Alternative pickup locations can be arranged on request. Note that your drop-off point will be the same as your pickup location