Discover stories of the Russian imperial family and aristocracy on a visit to two former imperial residences. Admire the Tsarskoye Selo and Pavlovsk Palace, together part of a UNESCO Heritage site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up in St. Petersburg. Pick-up from the port is possible if you have your Russian tourist visa. You can also purchase an add-on visa-free service which includes a round port transfer.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Maximum group size is 8 people
- Please note that Catherine Palace/Pavlovsk tour is an open time frame tour and pick up time is possible from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. You will be advised the exact pick up time a day before the tour. It is strongly recommended not to make any firm plans for the same day, as the local partner is not able to change the tour start time once it has been appointed.