Tour the world-renowned Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg with a 3-hour guided visit. Walk the reception halls of the Winter Palace, and tour the art gallery to behold the great masterpieces of Western European art. Then explore the rest at leisure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Your guide will be meeting you at the arrival area of the port with the company logo sign to travel together by car to join a group for the tour. After the tour the return port transfer will be organized.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- The visit is in a small group, limited to maximum 10 persons. Private arrangements and discounts for groups of more than 8 are available. Please leave the name of your St. Petersburg hotel in case the supplier needs to contact you before the tour. Transfer to the museum can be arranged at the extra cost
- If you travel by a cruise ship, please choose the visa-free option. Please be aware that the tour voucher does not give you an automatic right for a visa-free entry and the special documentation has to be arranged by a tour operator
- The Impressionists collection is not included in the regular price. It is a separate add-on