Tour the world-renowned Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg with a 3-hour guided visit. Walk the reception halls of the Winter Palace, and tour the art gallery to behold the great masterpieces of Western European art. Then explore the rest at leisure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- If you require a hotel pick-up, you need to specify the name and address of your hotel when making your booking. If no hotel name is advised at the time of booking, you will have to make your own way to the tour operator's office for departure.
- Private Tours are available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish. No extra payment is required. Simply specify your preferences when booking.