Have the essential experience in the Vatican City, exploring the Vatican museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the flower stand on the corner of Via Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV. The guide will have a Through Eternity sign or flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The Vatican Museums provide free entry for visitors who are (according to the requirements stated by the Vatican City) at least 74% disabled with the appropriate certification and provides free entry to caretakers: please inform the local partner when booking if you fit into these requirements
- To obtain a student discount, valid student ID must be shown on the day of your tour. If you do not have a valid student ID, you may be charged a new full ticket price to be paid by you on the day of the tour
- St. Peter's Basilica may be subject to last-minute unscheduled closings and late openings for religious ceremonies. In that event, you will be provided a complete experience by exploring the Vatican Museums in more detail
- It is possible that access to the Raphael Rooms can be denied due to overcrowding; if you want guaranteed entry to the Raphael Rooms, it is recommended to book the Early Vatican Tour or the VIP Vatican Tour which guarantee entry to the Raphael Rooms