Discover one of the world’s greatest art collections on a 3-hour, skip-the-ticket-line tour of the Vatican Museums. Marvel at Michelangelo’s frescoes in the Sistine Chapel, before going inside St. Peter's Basilica and ending at St. Peter's Square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet at "Caffe Vaticano" (close to the steps). Address: Viale Vaticano 100. A 15-minute walk from St. Peter's Square and metro stop A / Ottaviano. So not on the St. Peter's Square! The guide is recognizable by the sign "GUIDE ROME-LC INCOMING" Mobile: +393382653135Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Student card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Please dress appropriately for the Vatican with shoulders and knees covered at all times.