Discover St. Peter’s Basilica from a new perspective as you climb to the top of the dome and admire 360 degree views across the Vatican and Rome. Then explore the dome’s stunning interior on your own or opt for a guided tour of the basilica and crypts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Piazza della Città Leonina, near the arches, where the square meets via di Porta Angelica. Facing the arches, our meeting point is located at the corner of the square, on the left-hand side, next to the kiosk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- On arrival at The Vatican, please follow the signs for the Groups Entrance with Online Reservations. There may be a wait at this entrance of up to 10 minutes. All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.