Discover the wonders of Bayside Melbourne atop two wheels on this fun cycling tour. Visit local urban villages, glide along scenic beach fronts, and see a number of iconic landmarks including Luna Park, St Kilda Beach, Brighton Bathing Boxes, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting Point - Brighton Beach Railway Station. From Flinders Street Train Station in Melbourne CBD catch a suburban train to Brighton Beach Railway Station on the SANDRINGHAM LINE. Cycling Vine Tours Guide will meet you at the station exit (corner of Station Walk and South Rd).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility