This hands-on cooking class will teach you "All about Jerk" cooking. Learn about the spices, history, receive all the recipes, and then eat lunch on the veranda that overlooks the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy yourself and the food on this 5 out of 5 tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point for this tour is at Nicole's Table since we cannot provide a taxi service due to local practices. That said, once a reservation has been made, we will contact you to provide directions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before the start of class
- Confirmation and directions will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements (especially food allergies!) at time of booking
- All recipes depend on the season and availability