Grenada has been dubbed "Spice Island" because of the impressive amounts of nutmeg, cloves, mace, cinnamon, ginger & cocoa grown here. Join this day trip from St. George to Concord Waterfall, River Antoine Rum Distillery, Belmost Estate & Pearls Airport.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in St. George. Please provide your hotel details.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs