Get better acquainted with the landscape, people, and produce of Grenada on a tour focused on the island's spice production. Visit different estates to learn more about spices such as mace, cinnamon, and cloves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Pickup possible from your hotel or the cruise ship terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothes and sensible walking shoes
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended
- You must be at least 3 years old to take part. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must be able to walk over paved, gravel, and packed dirt surfaces, often on inclines