Embark on a day trip to Krka National Park from Split. Join a river cruise and admire picturesque waterfalls with free time for swimming and sightseeing in the medieval town of Primošten.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Croatian
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet at the large Gregory of Nin statue, opposite the golden gates of Diocletian's Palace. Look for a greeter holding a "Splitlicious" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Student card
Know before you go
- Swimming inside the park is prohibited by NP Krka authorities
- The price for the tour does not include the entrance fee to the park, but guests have up to a 30% discount on the entrance fee
- Please prepare the exact amount in cash only for the entrance fee to the park, so you can get the tickets at a discounted price
- From June to September: Adults: 30€; Student: 15€; Children (7-17 years old): 15€; Children (under 7 years old): Free
- From April, May and October: Adults: 16€; Students: 10€; Children: (7-17 years old); 10€; Children (under 7 years old): Free
- Student tickets are issued only upon the presentation of a student ID card (physical card or screenshot)