See the oldest Catholic cathedral in the world and wander the grounds of the ancient Diocletian's Palace on a guided walking tour of Split. Visit the site of the old fruit market, mingle with the locals and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's office in the Old Town South Tours Travel Agency Mrčelina 1, 21000, Split, near Diocletian Palace: Mrčelina 1, 21000, Split, Croatia. Enter from Matošića Street, next door to the fast food restaurant, Paulina.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended