Spend a relaxing day walking and hiking around one of the most famous gems of Split, Marjan Park Forest. Discover the history and culture behind the medieval churches and hermit settlements hidden in the rocks in the very core of the park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Plinarska ulica 25 at our agencyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Recommendation: bring comfortable clothes, preferably long pants and T-shirts with long sleeves, appropriate footwear (no flip flops), hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink, swimsuit, towel and a camera
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Minimum age: is 6-years old. Please let the supplier know if there will be children on the tour as they must be accompanied by an adult