Spend a full day exploring Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in inland Croatia. Drive through the picturesque hinterland to your destination and enjoy sightseeing at the upper and lower lakes by foot, boat, and tram.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Due to the geographical position and frequent local changes, the weather conditions in Plitvice Lakes National Park may be different from other parts of the country. Check the conditions in the park the day before your tour and dress appropriately.