Explore Krka National Park and Šibenik on this full-day tour. See the Skradinski Buk and Roški Slap Waterfalls, and the breathtaking panorama of Visovac Island. Discover Šibenik including St. James’s Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Start your activity at the Portal Day Tours Bus departure point located in the old town. Go to the end of the east side of Split promenade, by the bus and taxi stop. The turn is located at the intersection between Poljana kneza Trpimira and Obala Lazareta.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Student card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The entry ticket to Krka National Park is not included
- Please prepare the exact amount in cash (euros) for the entrance fee to the park:
- 1st June-30th September: Adults: 30€; Student: 15€; Youth (7-17 years old): 15€; Children (under 7 years old): free
- April, May, October: Adults: 16€; Student: 10€; Youth (7-17 years old): 10€; Children (under 7 years old): free
- Student tickets are issued only upon the presentation of a student ID card
- The check-in time is 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Refunds will not be issued if a tour is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Based on the size of the crowds in the park and traffic conditions, the itinerary may be adjusted to visit Roški Slap first and Skradinski Buk afterward