Discover the breathtaking beauty of Krka National Park on an 8-hour scenic tour from Split. Swim in crystal clear waters, and see the 1st hydroelectric power station in Europe. Take a cruise down the Krka River and marvel at the Skradinski Buk waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the Golden Gate (north entrance of the Diocletian Palace), Split. Look for the blue umbrella. Dioklecijanova ul. 5, 21000, Split, HrvatskaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Children under 7 years old can join the tour for free if they are accompanied by an adult
- During summer season swimming is allowed at the national park Krka
- Swimming season is officially regulated by the National Park so it is subject to change