Join an amazing tour to Krka National Park. Discover a lush, green oasis and finish your day in one of the nicest wineries in the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Marulićeva ul. 4.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Water shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Entry tickets must be paid for in cash on the day of the tour
- Entry ticket fees for June, July, August, and September: Adults: 160,00kn, Student: 70,00kn, Children 7 to 18 years: 70,00kn, Children under 7 years: Free
- Entry ticket fees for October: Adults: 85,00kn, Student: 40,00kn, Children 7 to 18 years: 40,00kn, Children under 7 years: Free
- Water shoes are not a necessity but are recommended to make your swim more comfortable
- Lockers are at your disposal in the park if you want to store your belongings