Meet your guide to explore incredible UNESCO-listed sites on this 1.5-hour walking tour of Split. Visit Diocletian's palace and learn about the ancient history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The walking tour starts from the entrance to the Diocletian's Palace cellars. The cellar entrance is located on the south (harbor) side of the palace off the Riva walking promenade (the waterfront).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair