The Mornington Peninsula is a true gem loved by locals and visitors alike. Experience this playground of the rich and famous as you enjoy colorful beach boxes, stunning beaches, national and state parks, regional produce, and cellar doors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, French, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Spanish, German, Italian, Thai, Russian, Arabic
- Pickup included
- You must select to be picked up from one of the following hotels: Rendezvous Hotel (328 Flinders Street), Windsor Hotel (111 Spring Street), Victoria Hotel (215 Little Collins Street), Crown Promenade (8 Whiteman Street), The Savoy Hotel (630 Little Collins Street), Radisson on Flagstaff (380 William Street) You must contact the Tour Operator directly to arrange and confirm pickup, this information will not be supplied on your voucher.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- *** Important note: Your pick up time may be different to the official start time. The start time refers to the very first pickup time on the operator's pickup run. Please refer to the pickup information to see the specific pick-up time from your hotel. Your specific pickup time will be confirmed by the operator after your booking is completed.
- All tours operate with a maximum of 24 participants to ensure an in-depth and personalized experience