Explore the island of Capri in the best way, on a comfortable boat with a small group and a captain. See the highlights along the coast, kiss under the Faraglioni, admire the caves, but most of all swim and snorkel in the most amazing spots of the island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at 09:45am the entrance of the Parcheggio Achille Lauro, Via Correale 25 Sorrento. The driver has a list with the names of all participants and will call you by your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions
- The visit at the Blue Grotto is subject to favourable sea and weather conditions. It is possible that the Grotto will be closed if the sea and weather conditions are not good enough
- During the peak season, due to the high number of visitors, the waiting time to enter to the Blue Grotto may be up to 1 hour and 30 minutes