Cruise along the coast of Sorrento and cross the Tyrrhenian Sea to explore the glamorous island of Capri. Spend the day aboard a traditional small boat with an experienced captain and friendly local host.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the entrance of the Parcheggio Achille Lauro, Via Correale 25 Sorrento. Here is the exact Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/UgXFS2P79Z4SWVQ99. The driver has a list with the names of all participants and will call you by your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour does not include the stop at the Blue Grotto due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested can visit it during their free time on the island
- This is not a private tour. This tour will have a maximum of 12-14 travelers