Come to discover a fantastic 2-hour walking tour with a local professional guide of Sorrento. Today, it is a destination for tourists from all over the world for its history, the sun and sea and for its culinary traditions such as the famous limoncello.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Piazza Tasso next to the Statue of Torquato Tasso. Pick-up from your accommodation will be possible upon request, only in case the accommodation is located in the downtown area.Open in Google Maps ⟶