Discover the highlights of Sofia on a small group walking tour, and journey through almost 10,000 years of history to learn more about the capital of Bulgaria. Visit the Roman ruins of Serdika and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet in front of St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Alexander Nevsky Square, Sofia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring your camera
- Please note that this tour involves a lot of walking